11 July 2007

hostel in the trees

This is where I'll be spending my birthday this year, with Chris and about 14 fibers girls (and painting and graphic design girls). This was the only time we could work in the trip with my class and it happens to be on my bday so Im pretty freakin excited! Its going to be great.

Ive been trying to get organized and straighten out my life lately but its been super difficult with school and my internship. Im trying not to be too hard on myself and feel like I havent made enough work, because I have been working really hard, its just in different ways where I dont end up with something physical or complete to show for it.

In an attempt to get myself back in balance I am taking yoga classes at the Savannah Yoga Center. And Chris signed up too, completely unexpected! We've been to two classes so far and its been wonderful. I have been out of practice for too long and its great that Chris is doing it too. Yoga is such a great way to clear your mind and strengthen your body. I started practicing at the gym where I worked almost 10 years ago (? 10? is that possible? am I that old where 10 years ago I was a teenager?!), and have been doing it at home with crunch fitness dvds (which are awesome by the way). Ive been out of practice for almost a year now and feel grateful to be getting back in to it.

I must be going now but since I hate to leave you pictureless.....



Sawyer eating the floor in my newly organized studio. I cant wait till the whole house is done! I promise to post with in progress and completed work soon. Ciao!

No comments: